Are you a high net worth individual looking for a tax specialist to provide a fast, attentive and quality service to help minimise your tax liabilities?
At Friend & Grant we have a broad, talented and qualified team of taxation specialists and support staff with years of practical experience and a wealth of knowledge.
Typically our high-net-worth clients are:
- High earners, building wealth for the future
- People who have built up or inherited their wealth, making sure tax bills are minimised and investments are tax efficient
- Pensioners who have worked hard and want to enjoy their wealth; passing what’s left to their loved ones.
Every high-net-worth client has their own personal tax manager because we care about providing the service you deserve. We will strive to:
- minimise the tax on your investment income
- ensure your investments are well managed and spread
- preserve as much wealth as possible to pass on to the next generation
- utilise valuable tax reliefs for pensions alongside tax-friendly investments, such as ISAs, Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) and Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS)
- review your estate and use trusts, Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPAs) and other tools to reduce your inheritance tax liability
- keep you up to date with all changing legislation, making sure that your wealth is proactively managed
- introduce you to the right wealth manager and financial advisers.
Our team includes members of the Chartered Institute of Taxation.
Our service offering includes:
- annual tax return completion
- tax payment forecasts
- advice on ways to reduce your income tax liabilities
- review of your pension position and advice to maximise your pension pot and take advantage of the valuable tax relief
- advice regarding tax-friendly investments, such as ISAs, EIS and SEIS
- review of your estate, including a look at your Will, LPAs, and explaining the use of trusts and inheritance tax (IHT) mitigation
- capital gains tax advice, calculations of capital gains tax due on historic sales of investments and projections for planned future sales
- a general overview of your investment portfolio, with a referral to a wealth manager or financial adviser if appropriate
- regular communications with the latest tax news and tips.
Find out more
With over 25 years of experience working with high-net-worth clients we know what works and what doesn’t. We offer a 60 minute Discovery Meeting with a tax specialist to review your current financial position as well as your future goals. Call to book an appointment on 01634 731390.