Need help with your business startup?
Whether it is through necessity or just because you are determined, your exciting business startup will be trading in what will be a challenging time. From past experience, those who have started during difficult times have more often than not gone on to great success!
We at Friend & Grant Ltd have worked through recessions before. We were established in 1992 as the UK came out of the 1990/91 recession and grew during the 2007/08 recession. Over the years we’ve helped hundreds of ambitious business owners fulfil their dreams.
We will work with you to understand your business and personal goals. Understanding your destination means we can finely tune the services you’ll need. Our service offering will be bespoke to you.
- You will have your own dedicated accounts manager who will be there on your journey to help guide you through the highs and lows of business and to help build your business.
- You can connect to us with meetings either in person or on zoom. Telephone support is included as standard within our fees.
- We’ll make sure the business is set up correctly selecting the right legal entity and registering you with the right authorities.
- We will help you to maximise efficiencies saving you time and money with the latest cloud accounting software and business solutions. We are specialists in Xero, Quickbooks and Sage.
- We’ll help you with raising finance, whether that’s applying for grants or introducing you to bankers and specialist lenders.
- We’ll advise you on how to reduce your tax burden, ensuring you pay the legal minimum.
We’ll explain all of this and more in our initial discovery meeting and through our clear proposal system. We work on a monthly fixed fee, agreed at the outset.
Please explore our website. Hopefully what you see will resonate with you.
Our focus isn’t on the past, but on your future and giving real value. Our objective has always been to help clients save tax, save time and to create real wealth.
Appointing us as your advisors is easy. We have taken on lots of clients over recent months without ever meeting them in person. Everything can be done remotely. So if you need help now there’s no need to delay. Simply complete the meeting request and we will call you to arrange a zoom meeting.
Even if you’ve already launched your new venture, we’ve a free downloadable Business Startup Guide, the link is on the right. It’s packed with great advice on finance, tax and accounting.
If you’re not ready to have a chat right now, then why not register for our Business Startup Email Programme, which we’ll roll out to you over the coming week free of charge with our compliments? The only cost to you is your email address so that we can send you the links.