Are you an ambitious individual who is starting a new and exciting business venture? If so we would love to work with you.
We want to engage with people who have a big dream, a determination to grow and value great service. We want to make sure all the legal stuff is dealt with, but more importantly, we want to help you fulfil your goals and ambitions.
Today’s business environment is fast-moving, complex, and highly competitive. As a business owner you need to sell your products and services, as well as market your business, and manage your finances, HR and administration whilst keeping your business on the right track and the taxman happy! The list of jobs is endless!
We’ve helped hundreds of ambitious business startups, like you, to fulfil their dreams. At Friend & Grant we focus our attention on you, the business owner, 100% of the time. For example:
- We work with you to understand your business and personal goals using our unique One Page Business Plan. Understanding your destination means we can finely tune the services you’ll need.
- We’ll make sure the business is set up correctly first time, selecting the right legal entity and registering you with the right authorities.
- We know every startup needs a little extra help; that’s why you’ll have unlimited telephone and email support.
- We’re cloud accounting experts: Xero, Quickbooks, and Sage cloud accounting software and systems. The Making Tax Digital (MTD) regulations, which are coming soon, mean that starting with cloud accounting is essential.
- We’ll help with raising finance, whether that’s applying for grants or introducing you to bankers and specialist lenders.
- We’ll advise you how to reduce the tax burden, making sure you pay the legal minimum.
- We’ll work with you to identify the risks in your business, making sure you minimise them.
We’ll explain all of this in our initial discovery meeting and through our clear proposal system. We work on a monthly fixed fee, agreed at the outset. This includes free support calls and emails, and aids cash flow.
As you start your business journey, selecting an equally ambitious accountancy firm is crucial to your success.
Ready to talk? You can call us on 01634 731390 or complete our online contact form to arrange a meeting. Our 60 minute Discovery Meeting, which demonstrates how we can help you achieve your goals, is free of charge.
Even if you’ve already launched your new venture, we’ve a free Business Startup Guide that you can download. It’s packed with great advice on finance, tax and accounting.
If you’re not ready to have a chat right now, then why not register for our Business Startup Email Programme, which we’ll roll out to you over the coming week free of charge with our compliments? The only cost to you is your email address so that we can send you the links.