Looking for great advice to save tax, save time and help you to continue to build real wealth?
Successful, established businesses still need great advice. Business goals may have changed but you know you can’t stand still. Challenges still come along as you consider further growth, expansion, a partial or full exit or succession to the next generation. Or it maybe you feel you are simply paying way too much tax or restructure your business to save time? Whatever it is, it’s time for the next chapter.
We work with good businesses; those with a track record of success or a determination to find even more success – people who have dreams and who value service. We want to help you fulfil your goals and ambitions.
For over 25 years, the Friend & Grant team have helped hundreds of businesses, like you, fulfil their dreams and prepare for the future. For example:
- We firstly establish your business and personal goals using our unique One Page Business Plan. Understanding your destination means we can finely tune the services you’ll need.
- We make sure we deliver a quality compliance service: everything prepared and filed on time.
- We know every business owner needs support. It can be lonely at the top, with few people to bounce ideas off. We give you that support when you need it.
- We are cloud accounting experts: Xero, Sage and Quickbooks accounting software.
- We can work with you to raise finance and funds for new projects.
- We will advise you how to reduce the tax burden, making sure you pay the legal minimum by looking forward as well as backwards and offering great tax advice.
- We will work with you to identify and mitigate the risks in your business. We’ll discuss with you how to get the most from your business and how best to protect it.
- We can provide bespoke planning on a range of taxation, accounting and business topics.
- We can make sure your retirement is what you want, and with proactive estate planning / inheritance tax planning we can protect your wealth for the next generation.
Established businesses can’t stand still. We love helping our clients maintain and grow strong, successful & profitable businesses. Our regular blog has lots of information about business and tax. Our popular publication; 57 Ways to Grow a Business is available now as a free download.
We will explain everything to you in our initial 60 minute Discovery Meeting and through our clear proposal system. We operate a monthly fixed fee, agreed at the outset, which includes free support calls and emails and smooths your cash flow too. Any bespoke, one-off work will be agreed before we start.
As you continue your business journey, selecting highly qualified taxation advisors and an accounting practice local to you is crucial to your success to provide you with great tax advice and excellent sound business advice.
If you’re not ready to have a chat right now, then why not register for our Business Email Programme? Our aim is to get you thinking about growth and the future with a series of videos and articles, which we’ll roll out to you over the coming week with our compliments. The only cost to you is your email address so that we can send you the links.