Raising Business Finance for Growth
Whatever size your company is, you may at some point need to raise finance to grow your business. As a business grows, you may need to update equipment or technology, move to larger premises or even buy another company.
Friend & Grant have 30 years of experience in giving business finance advice and have extensive knowledge of working with a variety of lenders and funding sources including;
- Overdrafts and loans
- Share issue for companies
- Hire purchase and leasing
- Debt factoring
- Government schemes such as grants and match funded loans
- Venture capital or business angels
After careful consideration of your business finance source, lender and terms, we will take a look at your funding source to complete cost comparisons and consider tax implications.
As most lenders require some security to demonstrate commitment on your part, Friend & Grant will go through the loan conditions for you and ensure that its terms are fair.
When it comes to raising business finance through grants and funding, things can become a little more complicated. The application process is rigorous, but with years of dealing with so many funding sources and methods, Friend & Grant are perfectly placed to help you raise the business finance you need.
Raising finance to Buy a Business
Buying a business can be a long and complicated process, but it doesn’t need to be! Friend & Grant can guide you through the process and make it as stress-free as possible. Here are a few things we can help make a little easier for you;
- How to structure the purchase of the business. Deciding on the best option between buying outright and paying in instalments is one thing, but choosing the right finance deal and preparing a business plan to raise finance is another. We can help you make informed decisions every step of the way.
- Due diligence on the target company is essential so that you know what you’re buying. We can help with this and any skeletons in the closet you may find along the way.
- We will provide expert advice on the tax implications of business acquisitions.
- We can also provide advice on tax schemes such as EIS (Enterprise Investment Scheme) and SEIS (Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme), which are designed to incentivise individuals to invest in qualifying companies.
Expert Business Finance Advice
Friend & Grant can provide expert business finance advice to businesses at all stages from startups to established businesses, including investors and growing companies. It can be daunting to put the future of your company in someone else’s hands, but we can assure you that we’re committed to helping you save tax, save time and create wealth.
Friend & Grant has a reputation built on strong client relationships backed up with high-quality service to meet your business needs. Our three-step guarantee puts your mind at rest, find out more here.
Contact us today to book a 60-minute Discovery Meeting for our experts to assess your financing needs!