As a growing business ourselves; we now have 25 staff, it’s crucial that our HR support is the best it can be. After all, our business is only as good as the team of people we have.
With this in mind we are delighted to tell you that we have appointed AHR Consultants as our HR support supplier and partner.
They have a wealth of expertise, experience and knowledge on all things HR! They have a team of the best CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development) qualified HR consultants and since January 2007 they have become a leading provider of HR support, leadership development, training and safety services to SMEs UK wide.
Their focus is on high levels of customer service and they develop long-term relationships with all of their clients. Over the coming months we will be bringing you a range of HR solutions in partnership with AHR Consultants.
In the meantime here are some emerging HR trends that all businesses should be aware of:
- Investing in talent and retaining skilled employees is becoming a common business priority. This can be done in several ways:
- Ensure they have the right tools to do the job
- Invest in employee well-being
- Work-life balance
- Embracing diversity and inclusion. Whilst the topic of diversity and inclusion is not a new one, interest in the subject has increased significantly.
- Brexit; this will certainly be top of many people’s agendas as we understand potential impacts.
- Employment law changes of which there are many coming in the next few months.
The full article detailing all of these emerging HR trends is available on the AHR Consultants website
If you are interested in outsourcing your HR requirements then please contact Mark Friend for further details.