Realising what needs to be done and being able to do it are two very different things in business. It’s all too easy to become caught up in other matters which take up your valuable time and effort, so having a somebody on your side driving you forwards really does make a difference.
Feeling frustrated as a business owner isn’t uncommon. Have you found yourself:
- Concerned that you are not achieving your desired results?
- Frustrated about the levels of profits or feelings of slow growth of your company?
- Feeling pulled in too many directions and confused over what to focus on (your business is full of opportunities, but you lack focus on what actions need to be taken to move forwards, or you don’t know where to start)?
- Suffering with a work life imbalance?
- Feeling a lack of understanding of and/or confidence in financial plans and reports?
- Feeling alone with no-one to share your ideas and bounce thoughts off?
- Lacking a long term or any sort of plan beyond servicing your customers or clients and jumping from one crisis to another?
- Wanting to sell your business and being reliant on the sale to create wealth and income on retirement but without a plan to enable this?
If this sounds like you then you are probably looking for an answer to your problems!
Our Business Advisory Service
Our business advisory service is designed for our ambitious clients who are committed to success in their businesses but may be feeling frustrated with their current progress or feel they may have lost their way.
There is no one size fits all when it comes to business, so our business advisory service is tailored to the individual needs of each individual business. We work with you to develop a dynamic and meaningful business plan understanding your goals and ambitions and the steps needed to achieve them. We can then work with you to tailor our strategic business advisory service to your needs.
Along the way we will provide you with the tools you need to succeed and reach your full potential and are on hand throughout your journey to support you. If you are finding frustrations, we will work with you to find solutions to overcome them.
What does Business advisory involve?
We can be your accountability partner standing beside you to provide perspective and challenge and guide you to maximise your potential. We will be on hand to drive you forwards and support you during the testing times. We can provide valuable insight with our experience in frontline business management.
We can offer our expertise with the following:
- Business planning – we create meaningful and dynamic business plans with clients that get to the heart and soul of their goals.
- Coaching and support on interpreting financial performance.
- Becoming your accountability partner, holding you accountable to your actions and challenging you along the way to reach your potential.
- Cashflow forecasting and cashflow management coaching.
- Where a skillset does not currently exist, we provide core values development, organisational reviews, succession planning, business value maximisation, financial awareness coaching, KPI development, monitoring and improvement, marketing planning, meaningful management reporting and insights.
We have proven strategies and service packages designed to provide the framework and partnership that will give you a much better chance of success than doing it alone. As accountants and tax advisors we take care of the fundamentals of tax efficiency and compliance but take that excellent foundation and provide an enhanced service from our dedicated experienced senior partners.
Speak to us about Business Advisory
Company director Andrew Grant has developed our Business Advisory Service following his own personal and continued journey in business, from being on the frontline and as witness to the success and failure of thousands of businesses understanding how lonely this journey can be Andrew wanted to be able to offer something more to our clients.
Andrew has combined his personal experiences and knowledge to develop business advisory as an enhanced service our clients giving them access to an accountability partner to drive them in their own success and achieve their full potential.
Andrew is also part of a high focus success group as his own accountability partners which has enabled him stay motivated on his journey, so he fully understands the importance of having “someone on your side” and being held accountable in business.
If you are an ambitious business owner keen to take the next step in your business journey and would like to take your business to the next level you can contact Andrew Grant to arrange a 30-minute introductory call.
The content in this blog is correct as at 10/03/2023. See terms and conditions.
If you would like to find out more about some of our services that might help you please take a look at our related pages:
Business Growth Services
Take a look at our other blogs on the topic of Business Development
How do you know if your business is on the right track?
Want to build a successful business?