Now you’ve been trading for a while, you’ll be keen to move to the next stage of business development – the high-growth phase.
As the American millionaire James Cash Penney (founder of JCPenney, the US department store chain) said “Growth is never by mere chance; it is the result of forces working together”.
Team work grows businesses. It’s not always easy to find the right team players, who share the same passion and drive to take your business to the next level. This is where we come in!
We’ve a great track record working in partnership with our growth clients. We work with ambitious business owners who are determined to grow a successful business; people with big dreams, who value service and need an equally ambitious accountant/tax advisor.
They’re growing fast and need an advisor to help them, not just with the legal stuff, but with the challenges of a rapidly growing business. We work closely with our clients, becoming part of the management team that grows a super-profitable, tax-efficient business.
For over 25 years we’ve helped lots of businesses, like you, fulfil their dreams. At Friend & Grant our attention is on you and your business 100% of the time. For example:
- We’ll work with you to understand your business and personal goals using our unique One Page Business Plan. Understanding your destination means we can finely tune the services you’ll need.
- We’ll make sure you have a quality accounting and compliance service, ensuring your accounts are prepared and filed on time.
- We know every business owner needs support. It can be lonely at the top, especially without a sounding board. We can provide that business support, whenever and wherever needed.
- We’re cloud accounting experts: Sage, Quickbooks, and Xero Accounting.
- We’ll assist with raising additional finance for expansion and new projects.
- We’ll advise you how to reduce the tax burden, making sure you pay the legal minimum.
- We’ll work with you to identify and minimise the risks in your business.
- We’ll help you to plan for the future and protect your family through pension planning and protection. We provide generic advice and through our approved list of consultants can put you in touch with an expert to work with you and your family.
We love helping our clients build strong, successful & profitable businesses. Our regular blog has lots of information about all things business. Our popular publication; 57 Ways to Grow a Business is available as a free download.
We’ll explain all of this in our initial discovery meeting and through our clear proposal system. Our monthly fixed fee, agreed at the outset, includes free support calls and emails, and helps your cash flow. All bespoke one-off work is agreed in advance.
As you continue your business journey, selecting a highly qualified firm of accountants, business advisors and tax experts is crucial to your success. Our 60 minute Discovery Meeting, which shows how we can make your dreams come true, is free of charge. Just call us on 01634 731390 to arrange a meeting.
Perhaps you’re not ready to have a chat right now. If so, we’d like to offer you an opportunity to access our Growing Business Email Programme. Our aim is to get you thinking about growth with a series of videos and articles which we’ll roll out to you over the coming week free of charge with our compliments. The only cost to you is your email address so that we can send you the links.