Friend & Grant provide specialist payroll services, covering all areas of Pay As You Earn (PAYE), National Insurance (NI) and Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) tax, from their accountancy practice in Strood, near Rochester, Kent.
Many businesses prefer to outsource payroll to us because:
- The calculation of PAYE and NI for directors and staff can be time consuming
- Keeping up to date with the changes in legislation can be difficult
- Employee information is sensitive.
Whatever the size of your payroll, whether it’s monthly or weekly our experienced payroll team will set up the systems to administer your payroll. We’ll handle BACS payments if you need them and all payslips are sent to employees digitally through our secure portal.
Our confidential and cost-effective payroll services include:
- Starters and leavers
- PAYE code number changes
- Customized and generic pay slips
- Taxable benefits and P11Ds
- Company, personal, and stakeholder pension schemes
- Student loan recovery
- Working Family & Disabled Persons Tax Credits
- Statutory Maternity, Paternity, Sick and Adoption Pay (SMP, SPP, SSP, & SAP)
- Child maintenance orders
- Give as you earn
- Pay in lieu of notice redundancy
- Advice on tax and NIC payable
- Dealing with employee enquiries
- Standard payroll reports
- Production of year-end P60s
- Preparation and electronic filing of RTI submissions
- GDPR compliant online payslip portal
Every business relies on its people to deliver its products or services. Finding really good people is difficult, and when you do, you want to hang on to them. We can advise on benefits in kind (company cars, etc.) and complete the P11D forms. We’ll advise on share incentive schemes such as the Enterprise Management Incentive (EMI) Scheme and set them up for you.
Using our payroll services means we can remove the burden on you to do payroll so you have more time to work on your business. We can help you to minimise your liabilities, while ensuring that you comply with your obligations.
Delivering essential, customer focused HR / Employment Law and safety support solutions, our partner AHR Consultants, assists all sizes of businesses. Their comprehensive HR support solutions are cost effective, providing clients with legally compliant documentation, as well as unlimited advice and support.
They help you deal with day to day employee issues and because no two people nor businesses are the same, AHR Consultants provide clients with commercial pragmatic solutions tailored to meet their specific needs.
If you’d like to know how AHR Consultants can help you through the HR maze so you can focus on growing your business, then contact Mark Friend. Retainer based solutions start from £299+VAT per annum.