Software, Training and Support
Technology has transformed accounting over the last few years, and continues to impact the accounting industry immensely. The days of excel spreadsheets and manual bookkeeping are numbered; everything is going digital, accessible on any device every minute of the day, or night.
When businesses know exactly how their finances stand, they can make better decisions. Cloud accounting systems give back lots of time:
- Sitting on the train or taking a 5-minute tea break – why not reconcile your accounts on your mobile phone?
- Finished a job? Why not generate the invoice direct from the quote and send it to your client digitally, with a pay button on the invoice for your client to pay direct into your bank?
- Never lose a receipt again. Scan a receipt on your mobile and then let your accounting system automatically post the receipt to the right expense account.
- Link your bank information to your accounting system so transactions are ready to post to the correct account at the touch of a button.
- No need to run a backing file or upload software upgrades because it’s cloud-based.
- Access to your records, anytime, anywhere to get the answers you need.
- Track business journeys with your mobile, and business mileage claims are done automatically.
Cloud accounting is changing how businesses handle their bookkeeping and accounting systems. The introduction of Making Tax Digital (MTD) means that businesses will have to embrace cloud accounting in order to file VAT and tax returns.
Our Business Support Team are all cloud accounting specialists. We work closely with expert providers; Xero, Sage, QuickBooks and KashFlow so our clients have the best solutions to suit their individual accounting needs. We will set you up and train you to use all of the functions with confidence. We can also provide a full or partial outsourced finance department service.
Your basic cloud accounting packages link to hundreds of time-saving Apps. We ‘road test’ the Apps before recommending them to clients so we can explain how they work and how much you can save.