We are delighted to have reached silver partner status for Xero.
Xero is the market leader in cloud based accounting software and we see Xero as the go to accounts software for small businesses.
More information about Xero can be found on our site here.
We now have over 25 clients using Xero, with more and more clients seeing the benefits of cloud based accounting software and looking to move.
As a firm we aim to strengthen our Xero offering. Currently we have three team members who have successfully passed the Xero certified training program and we hope to increase the number of team members who can advise on Xero. In addition we are looking to develop our Xero offering with more training courses and in house client support.
There are many benefits to switching to Xero which include:
- Online bank feeds - the daily bank feed makes it easier for our clients to keep an eye on their financial position by providing them with real time data.
- Expense claims - employees are able to load in their expenses for authorisation and payment.
- Credit control – takes over the credit control function by automatically sending out emails to customers to chase up outstanding invoices.
- Xero to Xero – allows users to link up with other Xero users and then sales and purchase invoices raised are automatically updated onto the corresponding systems.
- Online payment – invoices can be sent from the Xero system with the facility to, “pay now,” which can be linked directly to your business bank account, reducing the time it takes for customers to pay you.
Through shared access of the data, we can build a closer relationship with your business and can answer questions as well as running reports from real time data. This is particularly useful for identifying any potential cash flow problems early.
As an accredited Xero partner, our team members can provide you with expert advice and support on using this online accounting package.
If you are interested in moving to Xero please contact us here.