We are delighted to have reached Gold ProAdvisor status for Quickbooks Online!
Quickbooks Online is the number one cloud accounting solution for small businesses worldwide. It is a cost-effective business solution for small business owners.
More information about Quickbooks Online can be found on our site here.
We now have over 25 clients using Quickbooks Online, with more and more clients seeing the benefits of a cloud based accounting system and looking to move ahead of the Making Tax Digital regime.
As a firm we aim to strengthen our cloud offering. Our team members have successfully passed the Quickbooks ProAdvisor training program and we hope to increase the number of our team members who can advise on this and other systems. In addition we are looking to develop our cloud offering with more training packages and in house client support.
There are many benefits to switching to Quickbooks Online some of which include:
- Online bank feeds – Quickbooks Online can connect to a growing number of popular UK banking services to automatically import and reconcile bank transactions. This means you don’t have to trawl through bank statements by hand to match transactions to expenses!
- Company Snapshot – get a clear view of the overall state of your business using a graphical dashboard.
- Schedule repeating items – if you have expenses, invoices or other events that happen regularly, you can handle them automatically in Quickbooks Online!
- Credit control – takes over the credit control function by automatically sending out emails to customers to chase up outstanding invoices. Thinking of paying a bill early? Quickbooks Online can show you the impact on your cash flow.
- Track real-time payments – track and view the status of any invoice, instantly, no matter where you are! invoices can be sent from Quickbooks Online with the facility to “pay now” ultimately reducing the time it takes for customers to pay you!
Through shared access of the data, we can build a closer relationship with your business and can answer questions as well as running reports from real time data. This is particularly useful for identifying any potential cash flow problems early.
As an accredited Quickbooks Online ProAdvisor, our team members can provide you with expert advice and support on using this cloud package. If you are using Quickbooks Online already, we have some handy videos to get you up to speed with some of its functionality…
If you are interested in moving to Quickbooks Online, or another of our cloud services, please contact us here.