We are delighted to offer 3 different training packages (Launch, Core and Elite) for cloud software to clients, which can improve and expand your cloud based accounting processes. The training packages cover Xero, Quickbooks Online and Kashflow.
These training packages are carried out on a one-to-one basis by one of our expert Business Support team members, either at our office or at your premises (if within 3 miles of our office - for clients further away travel costs will apply).
The training packages all include an essential 1 hour follow up meeting to check on your progress. Our standard training is provided at £75+VAT per hour.
Please note our packages can be broken down in to bitesize portions. All we ask is that the minimum bitesize session is 1.5 hours excluding the final follow up session. So, for example, our launch package can be split into three sessions consisting of two 1.5 hour sessions with a final 1 hour session.
We can offer bespoke training packages for cloud software. These packages are based on what you want to learn about the system and are available in 4 hour blocks. The normal cost would be £300+VAT but we can discount this to £290+VAT.
Duration: 4 hours - £300+VAT less a 5% discount = £285+VAT
- Automating your accounts sales process by emailing invoices and statements
- Have your bank transactions fed automatically into the software
- Scan purchase invoices to the software and attach to payments
- Automatic allocation of income and expenses
- Initial reporting including VAT returns
Duration: 7 hours - £525+VAT less a 7.5% discount = £485+VAT
Includes the Launch package plus:
- Overview of the Dashboard
- Earn on the go with the mobile app by sending invoices from your mobile phone.
- How to amend errors
- Dealing with wages, PAYE and CIS
- How to enter expense claims
- Personalising your sales invoices
Duration: 12 hours - £900+VAT less a 10% discount = £810+VAT
Includes the Launch & Core packages plus:
- Recording and valuing assets
- Get paid quicker with “Pay Now” function
- How to deal with transactions in advance/arrears
- Track your stock and work in progress
- Tailoring your Dashboard
- Running management reports
- Overview of apps that could improve your business’ performance
If you are interested in any of the above training packages, or require some additional information, one of our dedicated Business Support team will be pleased to assist further. Contact Gavin Hooker, Head of our Business Support Team, here or phone 01634 731390 today.