Sage One is Sage’s cloud based accounting solution for small businesses. It comes with a comprehensive range of features and free unlimited 24/7 telephone and email support to help users navigate complex areas of accounting and stay in control of finances.
It’s easy to create invoices, manage cash flow and submit VAT straight from the software. And with the ability to manage trade in foreign currencies and configure additional companies as you go, it’s as flexible as you need it to be as your business grows.
As an accredited Sage One Silver Partner, our team can provide you with expert advice and support on using this online accounting package. By choosing Sage One you get:
- Online invoicing - so you get paid faster than ever before.
- Free mobile app.
- Automatic upgrades.
- Free 24/7 support.
- No downloads, no installations, no maintenance and no back-ups to worry about - ever!
There are many benefits to switching to Sage One which include:
- Automatic bank feeds – Securely connect Sage One to your online bank account so you always have an accurate overview of your business finances. With bank feeds in place you’ll no longer need to download and import bank statements manually, giving you more time to manage and grow your business. Even better, it’s free!
- Business Performance Dashboard – Get a snapshot of your business performance on the summary screen. View information including your bank balance, top customer invoices and a Profit & Loss figure at a glance.
- Easily manage international trade – Sage One Accounting makes it easy to manage overseas sales and purchases in multiple currencies and automatically calculates exchange rates whilst staying compliant with overseas VAT laws.
- Complete cash flow management – Cash flow is essential to your business. Sage One Accounting not only provides an accurate and up-to-date picture of your current cash available today, but it also allows you to forecast your future position.
- Easy eCommerce – Import you online transactions from Sage Pay directly into Sage One Accounting. Accept payments direct from an invoice, or via mail and telephone orders; especially good for collecting outstanding payments.
- Manage multiple businesses* – If you’re involved with more than one business you may need to manage accounts for them separately for tax and legal reasons. With Sage One Accounting you can set up multiple businesses and use one log in to manage them all (*additional charge applies).
Through shared access of the data, we can build a closer relationship with your business and can answer questions as well as running reports from real time data. This is particularly useful for identifying any potential cash flow problems early.
If you are thinking of moving to Sage One or want any further information, one of our team will be pleased to assist further. Contact Gavin Hooker, Head of our Business Support Team, here or phone 01634 731390 today.